Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Anyone have Cococnut's doll PJ's for sale?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rafferty's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DD is really after me to find these for her, and I seem to keep missing them on eBay. Please PM me if anyone has a set available, or knows where I can find one. I would put this on a wishlist, but we need the ASAP for a slumber party.

    Thanks much!

    Shelly

  2. #2
    T. Lynn
    Guest T. Lynn's Avatar

    Post

    Sorry, I don't but had to resort to ebay as well and finally won a pair.

    Just a heads up, I was still able to get the doll slippers from CS.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 15, 2006 05:11 PM: Message edited by: T. Lynn ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 2liljellybeanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 26th, 2006
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    There were two buy it nows on Ebay for $13.00 today without slippers-but I think they're gone now. [img]frown.gif[/img] I got a set on Ebay with slippers for $15.00 which was really good. Just keep checking and you might hit a good buy it now. They're one of my favorites. In fact-I have a pair for each of our 3 girls-and one set for me as well. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Allison

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •